Thursday, April 22, 2010

the lot...

or maybe the sum up----
My Life as of today looks a lot like the way this album plays (especially track 2) In case you were wondering....

A couple of things that have happened and will happen:

(On family night at Fontenelle Forest)
a new addition to the park, some sort of owl. But as I was telling Jax about this new addition I said "Let's see the new owl" and Bret said "who" and I repeated myself 3 times until I realized what he was up to. Also we saw a few turkeys, wood peckers (we named them pecker and woody, creative?) We played a few wooden made instruments and my dreams of playing the tambourine came alive. Bret built a teepee that FAILED and Jax had a great time. But conclusion on the ride home, we only go to the forest when it is FREE on family night.

(On Jaxson's last Awana night)
The end is near for this boy.....Awana wrap up....school to starting to wrap-up....SUMMERTIME is near.

(TONIGHT)
Adult Time @ Minus the Bear
Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse


Take a listen to their new album: http://www.punknews.org/article/37949

No comments:

Post a Comment