Friday, March 12, 2010

Cuban

Cuban song and Soon to have a Cuban Rueben....It's a Cuban day


On that same note it's Friday!!! And guess what tonight is??? READ. Only 9.5 hours to go until start.

But I started my day at SBI with a wellness assessment from the Nebraska Lions Foundation. They brought their trailor onsite:
and screened me for hearing:
and blood pressure (this is Anitha and she's my beautiful Indian lady friend :dot not feather):and blood sugar (Tim's getting his finger pricked. wa wa I want my mommy):and lastly (which I didn't snap a pic of becasue it's terrible) is the glaucoma test. It's like a horror film, you know that little blast of air is coming, you just don't know when. The music gets louder as the little light moves closer to your eye and your trying to not blink becuase the guy testing you is repeating "Try not to blink" and then BAM. Blast of air and its over, your eyeball is dead and the movie is over (roll credits).....BUT I'm healthy as a 28 year old should be, good news.

Ok ladies and dudes, enjoy your Friday. Enjoy your life and enjoy your lunch today, I know I will. I am taking a client out for lunch to Worker's. He is a guy who loves less and meat so I figure this place is perfect. And they have the best food ever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment