Thursday, March 11, 2010

Extra Pairs

I’ve been making plans for my Chicagoan Extra Pairs all week, and I already feel overwhelmed. You see in my circle of girl friends there are 6 of us (not complaining just hard to coordinate and not hurt feelings):

Standard Tap at 8:30 (Bethany’s flight lands)

then as many seasons of it’s Always Sunny that we can rent and watch before night night

then Jill, Kristin, Niki and offspring to join us Saturday morning. I imagine so much interrupting, unfinished stories, and passing of baby Chauncey (I tend to hog him)

then Sarah’s flight lands and maybe another Standard Tap time

then grocery store

then Kristin’s house, for food and even more unfinished stories and interrupting (it’s just we all never see each other in one place at the same time and we all have SO much to say)

maybe a little wine and maybe a little laughing?

then maybe bedtime?


then the next morning a trip to Valley to be covered in beagle hair and more lovin on that baby


then a trip back to Erskine to see Niki’s baby and her new curtains. :)


then maybe BIG LOVE watchin’ party?? (wait season finale was last Sunday, CRAP)

wanna come get overwhelmed with us?I'm sure it's subject to change - so check back here for live blogging/updates from each location, or just subscribe to my facebook. PSYCHED!!!

Song of the Day: Bouncing Souls-Kids and Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment