Saturday, March 13, 2010

Subject to change

As I predicted, the weekend activities are already switching in up. Last night Jax and I head to the airport at 8:15 to check Bethany from her 8:30 flight. When we arrive screens tell us it's delayed, so we find a nice window seat at the BAR (only place open that late) to wait. Jax had a tasty root beer and I had a tasty Stella. (I deserve one, it's Friday and tap time) we keep checking the screens for updates and eventually "approching" then "landed". Jax grew in antisapation. We wait, looking through what had to be a full southwest flight but as the crowd thins, here comes the pilots and crew. Hmmmmm, no Bethany. I called her, knowing immediatly she changed interiary and didn't tell me!!!!! Yep she'll be here with Sarah today at 12:30. STINKER!!! Oh well what's an hour and a half in the airport....actually $4.25 in parking!!!!! Well anyway here's a shot of Jax watching for that southwest plane.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment