Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Listening to....

Since I embraced Frighten Rabbit's last album The Midnight Organ Fight tightly, I had high hopes for the release of the follow up album. I guess one basic question that came to my mind as did everyone else's was "Can it possibly compare?" Well I've had the ablum (The Winter of Mixed Drinks) for some time and now it's safe to say it's slighly more the older version. You know, how most bands do, grow up in their music as a regular person {like myself} would just grown up in life....So listen to both albums if you never have and hopefully this Scottish band won't disappoint you becasue I heart them.
But what I wanted to share with you today is their contribution to A.V. Club's 25 Bands, 25 songs, 1 small round room. Scott put his sad spin on the The Lemonheads...

Frightened Rabbit covers The Lemonheads

No comments:

Post a Comment