Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Awesome All Day Round Up: Dressing Right.

I've been reading some dressing right blogs consistantly since i statred Sequel. These reads {to follow} are hands down my go to guide on how to and wish I had that bloggers. I’m totally inspired and have been smartening up my wardrobe accordingly. The following are my favorite blogs, respectable sites, and stores that I frequent in order to dress right


Ms James at BLEUBIRD Vintage is just incredible. She's a mom, a stylist, a great spy for vintage pieces that are way wearable and totally the most adorable preganant person I've ever seen. Check out her blog and store. I've been following her preganacy via her blog and she is hands down the most talented mom I can know and not even know. :) I get inspired just by her talk of being a stylish mom, plus now I have some ideas of how to dress to my best with my next baby.



Top Shop’s blog department is the jam. Kind of like H&M for grownups. Just wish the pirce was more right (wa wa) I have to take things piece by piece :)


ANNABU
BU THE RIGHT THING

This writer over at ANNABU is still a bit of a mystery writer. She is a model/artist or at least that's what I think I've firgured out. What I like best about this site is that the author seems to understand what makes each of her showcased outfits work. I also like that she avoids obvious fashion icons, she definitely makes her own statement. Sometimes I'm like "eeee, I'm not sure...." But that's why I like reading....

Epic posts. All the posts on this site are wordy enough with wit and insight on DIY that I generally become overwhlemed and have to close my browsing window. If you can manage to overcome your eye strain phobias you’d realize that Kelly who runs the Glamourai is a designer/styling genius, who is kind enough to share her handmade jewels and her inspiration/outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment