Thursday, July 29, 2010

Will be soon

As I'm mapping out what will be taking place in the next few months to come, I'm doing my best not to fall on the dark side of my personality! There are so many out of town trips that NEED to happen: family, new and old friends to visit with, and work to be done, it's hard not to get a little excited (terrified of failure or leaving something out). My default setting seems to be panic at times. I'm only going to do the amount of work my body can physically do, I'm not going to worry about not knowing where we'll be living. I'm going to be a calm, cool, and collected version of myself. At least, that's what I've promised and prayed for today. ;)

For now, I'll focus on this week, which is full of birthdays, cleaning, packing, a trip to take the little mister to hid dad's and a well deserved night out with friends. CAN'T wait friends!!! I'll see you and these guys there....



and


and


and


and


plus lots more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment