Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer is Heavenly

Okay, brief rundown
another side of summer

  • staying out close to all night, going to kid friendly parties after I’ve gone to a BBQ after I've gone swimming, and drinking “summer drinks” (drinks you normally drink, but in “champion size” I prefer sonic happy hour from 2-4) (and to add this is as un-sponsored as they can be, I get no checks from the man, not that I’d expect a check but don’t ever expect me to be underground about it. Really, I just like Sonics’ ice and their endless drink selections)

  • Plastic Blow up pools in backyards to help me work out a tan while maintaining my 8 to 5 indoor job hours. (insert Dolly Parton 9-5 lyrics now)

  • Put to a challenge: save all receipts that I have that involve $$ spent on any food or drink for the whole month of July. (see this is where the road trip and sonic drinks become a problem) LOOK at all those receipts and its only the 9th!!! I may need to re-evaluate my spending…..or just do this challenge in the winter when I don’t feel the need to “treat” myself daily?? (shrug) Its summer and I just wanna have some fun after 5pm, every single day...

Anyway, ENJOY your Friday. I know I will at about 2 when I go to Sonic (you can't stop me challenge!!!) or maybe I shouldn't (another shrug) I mean it's happy hour so that means half off???

No comments:

Post a Comment