Tuesday, July 13, 2010

moderate

so my day was average. and I don't have a ton to say other than....

reading: all the magazines that have been piling up in my "to read" list. (architectural digest, dwell, interior design and lucky-which I didn't subscribe for, it just started coming) And to add to these magazines: I am starting to question doing my hobby as a career. It's an 8-5 that keeps me from my life, should I have chosen to do what was more a hobby because I don't like it every day. And it's starting to drain my desire to do it after I leave my 8-5. and also now the magazines I used to wait axiously for sit for weeks before I open them. My inspiration is gone more days than it is here. Or maybe I'm just in a rut. Or maybe I shouldn't be whining, I do have a job and a car that runs :)

listening: to songs i'd love to be able to cover if only i were in a band.

drinking: green tea everyday!! or Sonic anything

grilling: anything as a kabob

thinking: about a new hobby since i'm fizzling out in the hobby i loved because i started a career in it. maybe card games or tricks??

Ok, enjoy your Tuesday evening. It's hot!!! so hot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment