Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life, Life, Life

Here is what Jax and I have in store for our future life (photos brought to you by weheartit.com)
Pancakes, every morning until he leaves for college. (then I'll have to buy him frozen ones to keep in his dormroom) sad face...let's not talk about that quite yet....Beaches of the United States, begining next Summer if I don't use all of my vacation time by December. :) I have NO intentions on doing that again, EVER.
Disney! Some time, day and lots of $$ later; we will make it....I promise.A Dog. Jaxson told me at bedtime last night he wants one that sleeps with him and that listens when he tells it "it's time for bed"
So we have our work cut out for us, but after Jaxson came into my life I haven't been more excited for the future and love finding the next TO DO's with him. I thank GOD everyday for him.
Local Natives - Airplanes

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

    ReplyDelete