Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Morning

After suffering some great losses at sand volleyball and bleacher nose diving at Jax's baseball game, it was nice to load up on ibuprofen this morning, like I'm a 60 year old, or even 80, women suffering from old age. But the truth is I'm 28 and just went full MAX on my weekend activities. First (as I've talked all year on Sequel) I danced the color off my $1.95 New Life Thrift shoes.That band is incredible. In all reality: I love these shoes for shows, so if this was to happen, I only paid $1.95!!!
Then, a morning of baseball, Jaxson is awesome! (I might add) But the real story of the morning was me taking a tumble down the bleachers, hitting every corner of my body on the way down. I have a bruise on my hip the size of Africa. It was one of those times people around me waited to see if I was crying or laughing before they started to laugh, I'm sure it was a sight to be seen. Coffee in one hand and bags of stuff in the other, flying through the air as I land. I ended up laughing so hard I was crying, which lead the whole crowd to do the same. Anyway, here's the little Mister in action....again.
And lastly, a mean game/tourney between friends of sand volleyball. Jen and Mike have their very own court and every year this die hard battle of beasts come alive. It was hot, full of bugs, good food cooked over a fire, and lots of good conversation after we were beaten and sore from our fierce competition. I would show a picture of this but I didn't even bother to get my camera out because I was covered head to toe with sweat and sand and bugs. I'm sure someone has a picture I can steal eventually....

PS. check this new little fav of mine out FredFlare. Stay Cute!!!

Music Monday-Dr. Dog
Gaaaaaah! My Dr. Dog obsession is up to max levels. My poor friends/boyfriend... I just listen over and over on repeat. It's the true sign (for me) of being in love with a band. (images via google search)





Ok ok...Monday is here and work is Awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment