Monday, April 5, 2010

To be Continued Episode

Remember?? Well.....
TA DA!!!!!!Well...almost complete, I believe (whole hearted-ly) that this will be my work in progress all the time. Notice the painting to the Far right, Yes it is a Salvador Dali print turned clockwise. This will NOT be staying. It is only there until I can find something of this portion to go in it's place. But the Dali book, will stay....
Oh and Boom Box anyone?? I believe it still works.
Most of this is compliments of my 24 hour thrift store, Bret. Thank you. It was great working with you. And not to forget, mad props to Dan for the tour poster of my lady band. GREAT addition.

and can I just say, if I ever get broke into at least (judging by my tv) I won't have anything worth stealing. Phew. Robbers would be pissed walking away from my house. They'd curse "Damn thrift store junky"

Close up's to come on the stuff, because I have in my possession Architechal Digest Michael Jackson, Neverland issue!!!!

Song of the day: to come later....need to think about it.

BIG LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment