Friday, April 2, 2010

Dreamy Friday Afternoon

I'm Lazy. I basically have all my work done for the day and it's only 2:24, which means I can totally geek out on my internet google search for furniture, accessories or anything else that I could obtain to scratch the itch for decor in the home of Ginger. But as I just said I'm being lazy and not much is striking my fancy. So blogging is the alternate. Gotta go home to a Jaxson-less home to do laundry and grind out some clean dishes (I don't have a dishwasher), not really looking forward to my Friday night but maybe a treat of redvines and a blockbuster to brighten the eve. Sofa love is always nice. Remember those strolls through Walgreen's isles only to purchase 2 things? Gummi Bears (Pronounced GOOmie) and RedVines?? I haven't had a redvine since. I think it's time. So chew on that, or more like, I will because you know I will eat the whole bag.

Another dreamy chat topic: MERCH from the St Pat's Day show that I was unable to attend

That's so right!!! Emily is FACE STAMPED on my tee. I'll gush on her my whole life.

Ok, enough dreamy talk for today.

Song of the day (more documentary): Nikki & Rich (I love boy/girl duos)


No comments:

Post a Comment