Monday, April 26, 2010

Life is better Living through Explosions

Phew, back at it. My last post was a bit on the heavier side, so today it's Monday and I want light. Light music, light rain, light creamer for my coffee, and so on. But isn't life better with some explosions?? haha. A bit dramatic. Explosions usually mean disaster, pain and massive clean up. But today I'm talking just variety. Out of the norm. An explosion unexpected. One day it'll be a good one, one day it'll probably be a bad one. BUT, at least the smoke clears and things go back to being easy. (Or normal) But I do like or respect explosions in my life. Makes me think harder and helps me understand who I am a little better.


A couple of things to recap: I mentioned my faith for the first time on Sequel. One step at a time to get to know me. :) But I came across this photo and I'm sorry this is just too much fun:What's so funny about this is "Using Me" He's sure using me for somethin' as well these 3 fine young (no longer young) women. This should tell you that you can keep on usin' him, cuz he's sure 'nuff using you, to do the things you do. Download a fun track from this album here.
So much more to talk about (weekend recap)but I must get my day a'goin'. More to come (maybe)

Song of the day: Kiss Kiss--Yeah Yeah Yeahs



No comments:

Post a Comment