Monday, March 8, 2010

A total distortion

I made a blood brother pack with Tim Burton a long time ago, his promise to never fail and my promise to never miss. Miss a film of his that is.....Had the pleasure of Alice in Wonderland on Saturday and here are my critically acclaimed thoughts :)

Don't think twice, imagination is the ultimate blockbuster hit. do it all and distort it all, it's so whimsical I'm envious of his wildly, untamable creativeness.

The only true currency in this broken US of States is a movie to spend your very few dollars on, to escape into the whimsical imagination of a genius.

And lastly a very weird law of attraction going on while watching this film :) It's kind of like my friend's attraction to Bill Murray. No justification to the usual that are the rules of attraction, this breaks those rules. ~The Mad Hatter was just AWESOME!

Song of the Day: Avril Lavigne-Alice




No comments:

Post a Comment