Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PaperFlu

I've spent to last 48hours with the flu. I was in-between my bed, the sofa and the bathroom floor. At all times not able to move very easily to the next point, so mainly I was on the bathroom floor. My phone was conveniently on the coffee table in the living room and both my mom and sister were inches/minutes away from calling the police because they thought I had died silently in my duplex alone. Luckily I was able to peel myself off the bathroom floor to answer one of the 20 calls my sister made. AND she was mad at me...ha. Like whatever dude, at that point dying would have been better. Anyway, I re-watched the movie Paperheart and I still can't give it a review. It made me barf the first time and the second time (literally) So a 7up and some whole wheat toast were able to stay where they should this morning so I am at work. Wish me luck......the flu is like those kids of Twilight but less attractive.

Song of the day: Teardrop by Massive Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment