Thursday, March 4, 2010

Eat Me Alive

"If I stumble, their gonna eat me alive"--Emily Hanies. She's by far, hands down, favorite singer/song writer. This week has been consumed by sickness and weakness and awful flu. So her song...Help I'm Alive is the theme of my week. I am at work today and I start off with my usual email check, meeting with Project Managers about things going on, meetings with my sales people to make sure they know I didn't die and then the usual facebook check. It led to more things to eat me alive with. You know me: Big, Mouthy, and unable to cope with defeat very well. Both plans and non-plans no longer matter, I just want to uphold my sweatpants only rule like I have done for the last 6 or so months. Lifestyle changes (whether I wanted them or not) are at my doorstep and I just want my freaking sweatpants and kid to cuddle with. You had to expect my blogging to be bad this week, I mean the flu is never a good companion. I guess I'm genuine and can't help but wear it all out on my sleeve/blog

Metric-Help I'm Alive Video Documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment