Friday, February 19, 2010

What I take with me EVERYWHERE.....

A salute to my bag. I recently bought it at Target and I'm obsessed with this blue nation stradle side bag.

The contents. 2 (yes 2 not 1) wallets. 2 pens, one for writing all of the important things I hear all day like: music, quotes that need to be quoted, and the highlighter is for my magazine reading: so that I can remember the cool stuff I read to blog it later :). My classic 80gig IPod: I have so much music to put in my ears every day, I couldn't possibly go without. My glasses case because when I remove them from my face I need to make sure they are secure in a place where they can't get broken. You know if I ever have to get defensive with a stranger and wack them over the head with my bag at least my glasses are safe. Purel, Floss and handy wipes, because I am a mom. My Gloves, because I live in the mid-west and it's always cold in the winter. My old Student ID because that thing gets me discounts still :) earrings for those impromptu sightings of a fine young gentleman that I may need to look a little cooler for. Coming from a woman who didn't get her ears pierced until she was 27, earrings make ya look cooler, trust me. My flash drive just because I'm a professional and to add my business cards. And last but certainly not least the lovely hand bag Kristin gave me to carry all of my meds in. :0 yes, I take meds and I'm not ready to share with you what they are......Things that were not in my bag but join me on the weekends: camera. And things not in my bag because they were taking the picture my IPhone. My lip glosses had to have their own photo. And what's missing: burts bees, I need some ASAP. but I do love my BED HEAD-Luxury red lip stick......It's simply luxurious. As you can see it goes everywhere with me becasue it's worn out on the outside.
Alright that's me in a bag.....Happy Friday.......Good old fashion causal day-Love it!!!!
Song of my day: Alkaline Trio: every Thug Needs a Lady...."Believe in what I am because it's all I have today. And tomorrow who knows where we'll be"

No comments:

Post a Comment