Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pork & Beans

You'd hate for the kids to think that you've lost your cool. So Weezer is my song of the day and to add, my week of things:
Found the Blue Nail Polish I've always been looking for....BLUE IT or don't?? "I don't give a woot about what you think"

Also found my next pair of glasses, I see that they are sun glasses but I will just have my eye doc import my prescription of blindness into these talented mr ripley look a-likes from RAY-BAN- THE Clubmaster. Oh yes, I'm so knocking off my dearest Niki with her stellar idea of making sunglasses glasses. But good ideas should be repeated, it's a compliment.


More about my week in more words: So my all-fun-all-the-time life goals are continually interrupted by things like work, taking out the trash, and memories of lost loves. BUT in my motivation to keep myself on the up and up I have managed to stay as busy as humanly possible. Sleep has been illusive, but who cares when there is good company, pizza or Taco Tuesday's to be had in all hours of the night or accidentally falling asleep out of pure exhaustion in my son's twin sized bed??? Do you hear that crack and creeking noise? Yeah, that's my back. And work has been crazy (like shave my head Brittney Spears) nuts! I'm basically a slave from 8 until 5. Lunch comes if only I remember to pack it in the morning and blogging comes only on my 15min smoker allowed breaks. That's right, I'm not addicted to tobacco, I'm addicted to bloggin'.

So later dudes...hope you're having a good week/Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment