Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Second Warm up

So, second post of the day brought to my attention via The Cool Hunter. This is a goodie and quickly become a favorite of mine: pixels. The designer Cristian Zuzunaga (Spanish born) is the front runner in this quest of a trend. So far, I am a follower. To begin this pixel flurry he collaborated with Peter Smith to create:

Then he had a second chance at this pixel world with a partnership in Moroso to create:


All of course limited items and custom creations for this company but it is so gangster and I can't help but wish I'd have a client or two to spec this stuff for.
You can see his actual work on his website that I linked above. Holy smokes I'm so excited about this pixel design, I'm going to try and find a few Wal-mart versions for my house. I'll have to keep you posted on that venture.


SayAnything: Less Cute (walmart version)

No comments:

Post a Comment