Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My public look

TODAY....I did it, bare foot tops. So far, I've had my space heater on all morning but at least I can finally show off my Chinese Laundry.....These will NEVER be hung out to dry.

I've got some nice new things going on in La casa de Ginger. First, I'm tapping back into my Spanish learning days from high school. You see, in high school I did what I could to just get by. i.e. cheating. Now as I'm older and wiser, I want to be bi-lingual. So I've been learning the language and so far so good. I'll keep you posted if my Mexican get away will attribute to my love of this language or not!? Also, a friend of mine has graciously offered up his help in an idea for my other wall in my living room, again more to come on that....

Hope you're having a Terrific Tuesday and here's the song of the day: Mother Mother, Hayloft

No comments:

Post a Comment