Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend in Pictures

In case you needed solid proof that I was the mom of 4 this Labor Day weekend-Here are pictures from our weekend (using the new and even a little behind time app hipstamatic) we packed up the van (my sister's, they won't all hit in my car) hit the road to have a short/not restful/but totally jam packed weekend of Labor. First stop: my roots (somewhere in middle Nebraska) where the kids had tons of late nights, grandpa time, soda, scooter riding, hula-hooping, bowling fun as they possibly could. After a few nights of sleeping in one room with 4 people none of us got a whole lot of sleep. Just imagine 2 out of the 4 people talking in their sleep, 1 out of the 4 people falling out of bed all while being awoke every 30 minutes by a train that shook the bed. (no complaining here: just facts)

Then off to the lake. Nothing to describe here except....I will own a place by water someday, NO DOUBT.









No comments:

Post a Comment