Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tell a friend

So I did some fall cleaning this past weekend {now, anyone who knows me knows what that means-cleaning freak show} It's kind of a little, no-big-deal thing that I inherited from my mom. (“freak”= don't stop disinfecting until the sun comes up, re-range to vacuum every inch of flooring and no rest until the place shines) But on my way thru the day I listened to Capitalist Youth At the Campfire probably like 3 and a half times (almost) straight through. I like it. And I tend to do that with things I like {listen/wear/do until I am so sick of it that I can't even look at it.} Anyway, I'm telling you, friend {if you're reading you are my friend or why else would you care to read} about this great band. ENJOY
(picture via myspace)

No comments:

Post a Comment