Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stop kidding myself

I've got an undiagnosed disease and I'm going to go ahead and admit it here on the interweb for all to see and for all to judge :) season change! I have a deep seeded need {that I fight with everyday} for clothing, Being content with the loads of clothes that I already have is just a lie that I tell myself because when a new season hits it's an automatic that I will kind of {in the most pleasant why to put it} become panicked that I NEED new clothes yet again. It's exhausting. {I'm exhausted} but here is my short wish list for now....
{urban}


{topshop.com}


{freepeople.com}

I intend to look very close to this on a daily basis through Fall. (note:in no way will this help me with not getting written up for wardrobe at my business causal only job, but at least I can have this to come home to daily) And since in Nebraska, fall lasts 2 days; I best be getting amped for winter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment