Friday, July 30, 2010

circa 1991

Hey guys. I meant to post this when I found it but forgot. I think I was feeling sorry for myself since my mom hogged this whole photo booth memory. :) Anyway this is me about 9-10ish and my mom with glasses and a coat I wish she would have saved for me. She didn't realize at the time she would have a daughter who grew up to look old. She had hopes for a doctor or a lawyer or for anything that would have had me making more $$ so that thrift stores wouldn't be my main shopping outlet. And even though all of that is true, with a larger salary I'd probably still want those glasses and coat. The picture is a bit rough, but gives you an idea of how LARGE my my mom's noggin' is. {haha, joke.} I guess we needed to re-evaluate our sitting arrangement. And I imagine by the time this shoot was over mom was tired of dealing with what face to make next....or something.

So it's Friday and that's great news in it's self.

No comments:

Post a Comment