Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1.2.3.

1. The mister and I have been crave'n mango, so last night we planned our dinner around the fruit. Apparently a grilled chicken, pepper and mango kabob takes care of that crave, because they were so good. I ate about my weights worth and was still not satisfied
2. So we took a walk to the gas station around the corner with his niece, Jameson to get a 50 cent ice cream cone. He got twist, she got chocolate and I got vanilla. We took our time walking back, it was such a great evening.
3. The little mister has been at grandma's since Saturday and he comes home tonight (thank goodness, I've been missing him like crazy) Every evening I talk to him and he has done some sort of adventure that he is so excited about and today was his first fish. He told me "it had giant teeth" I think he's been watching too many shark week's on discovery.
Enjoy your Wednesday and this song:
Right Away, Great Captain - What a Pity

No comments:

Post a Comment