Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This is Happening

....was released May 17, 2010 and I FORGOT!!! LCD Soundsystem has just released an album that may be the best album of the year.....go get it people!!!

LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yrself Clean




Anyway: Hello there friends, let's talk updates:

let's see......Jaxson started baseball (Coach pitch). First practice. He had a challenging time, he was a little ahead of his teammates (if you know what I mean, in the nicest way possible Jax is just an athlete) PS. there goes my dream of a rockstar :). Unfortunately at this age ALL kids participate. And I believe whole heartedly that they should, however, before starting a sport I beg of parents: play catch with your child once or twice. And that's all I have to say about that. There will be pictures and more to come on this topic (full season to start June 5th)


3 day weekend to come. YES!!! You see, I ran out of paid vacation time in January and it won't start over until September. So I LONG for these longer weekends. Jax will be with his dad (sad face) but I plan on doing some yard work, car cleaning, thrift shopping and farmer's marketing. Plus start my summer tan!!! "Like a golden fleece....."


Had a nice lunch with ma lady Ashley at Wohlner's Grocery Store in Aksarben yesterday. People!! they have awesome sandwiches and a patio to dine at! Try it, it's pretty fresh :)


and I'll leave you with this (I need to get this kid in hip hop classes) This is Jax at Chel's wedding break dancin' for the ladies!!!!:

No comments:

Post a Comment