Friday, May 21, 2010

Grounded

There is a thing called being SICK and that's been me for the past 3 days. Does it automatically come with age that the illness last longer or have I just not been taking care of myself?? Either way, I've been bed ridden for the past 2 days and my boyfriend snuck these pictures of how I accomplished sleeping through sunshine, lawns being mowed and barking dogs. (btw, all of my neighbors are GROUNDED). They are grounded from doing any of the above listed things for the next week so I can sleep through the day.
guess two things are at point. 1) I need to work a little bit on proper diet, exercise and all around health for myself so that sleeping off sickness durning a summer day won't happen. People mowing, dogs barking and sunshine is all the goodness this city has needed after a winter we just had. 2) Do Churches still have bells that they ring at important times of the day?? YEP, the one right up the street from where I live......
Foals-Balloons:

No comments:

Post a Comment