Friday, May 7, 2010

Cha Ching-a-ling

I've thought about some other ways I'd like to spend my $$, if paying bills wasn't a thing:

miles of hair
mega eyelashes
naps, lots of naps. in a room with open windows and rain poring outside
Surface to Air, anything
any basic from American Apparel, love for the kiddo too
trips to the places I want to take the kiddo to (American History is where I want to start and then work out of the States)
gym membership (just in case I feel like it)
DVR
many more pairs of sunglasses, like
a house, with a fence for a dog, like (name would be something way better than lauren, how about Hexe, Blur, Robo??)
Lot's of grown up furniture. I'd have to go on an antique road trip to acquire all the furniture I would need. (this also goes back to the house thing, a house to fit my furniture)
Park time with a frizbee
and last but not least boat. I'd like a boat.


Friday Dreaming, right??
Song of this dream day: Doomtree "Drumsticks"(and to add to the list bike rides like these dudes in this video)

No comments:

Post a Comment