Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring

As is the case for most weekends, I won't be posting, because I'll be really busy. Busy hanging out outside because tomorrow is SPRING and also I don't have wifi at home (yet). I don't care, I'm in my yard regardless if this snow continues. Which if that is the case "EPIC FAIL, spring!!!!" I'll be grilling, eating, and drinking outdoors, HOPEFULLY.

I will also be helping my sister re-accessorize her house as well as getting my hair done. My hair lady friend, Lisa is going to give me some shine and I'm going to break my own rules (no dye diet) with a few foils, just a few around my face. What can I say?? I've always been an unnatrual and it's hard going cold turkey from the hair dye.

Also another big win for my weekend, my mom will be here! She'll be kickin' it with me outside and we'll start the neighborhood party for the kick off of spring.

Song for this Friday: Pixies--Here comes your Man (it talks about being outside)......

No comments:

Post a Comment