Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GETTING FEATURED

Don't you wish you could just throw it all in and become a musician/rock star for a day??? Just to get dressed in a world where you wear whatever you want and the next day all the scenesters are doing it. All fashion accepted and applauded. Nothing says cool like not taking a shower for days all out of sake for playing your music on the road. I'm talking to all of you fangirl and fanboys out there. You know you would like to be that band you watch on the stage.....whatever band that may be, all of you feel the envy while watching a band you love. Me, I just want a day. Once, Twice, Three-Times that awesome lead, wailing my lungs out on stage and having people sing my songs along with me.......SOOOOOOOOOO Here's to the latest show I saw: Manchester Orchestra. But the song of the day goes to the band that opened for them.......
SONG OF THE DAY THE FEATURES: LIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment