Friday, January 8, 2010

What I meant to post on NYE...a song & some words


Here’s for my 2010: It is up to me to reuse the old, alter it and start it all fresh. (Please insert the song so fresh and so clean here)The whole counting of years really can’t exist in my reality, at least not in the sense of the wild parties I didn’t attend on New Years Eve. However I am amused by all of the New Year’s resolutions that float around this time of year. “I’m going to do it, no really I am!” Change is a word. It holds different meanings to all of us and to me the only change that I’m making is an outfit change or a music selection change. We should all be observers and understand that our thoughts don’t necessarily create our reality. In a sense of “I wish I were…..or I should have done…..” So no changing in my life, no new year’s resolution to achieve but more a change of mind---Leave the past in the past, besides the past is only a compound logged in the brain, so it really doesn’t exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment