Monday, January 18, 2010

WARNING! Megapost ahead....

Sorry for the absence. I've just been uninspired, no time or energy for blogging. BUT Here are some snaps from my very busy weekend.

When browsing through my latest Lucky mag I can't help but see this dress/hair and beg for spring. I have high hopes that my hair will be this length and I can hunt down a dress simliar to what this skinny young lady has on.

My sweet little niece and her sisters visited Jax & I Sunday afternoon and by dinner time she was face first in the leather sofa. You should have SEEN the drool....HIlarious! I guess my house is mega FUN and wipes her out.....
Mr. Chauncey visited me Saturday morning and he is just the sweetest thing on earth right now. Like seriously inspires me to be a better person so that when he grows up he will love me the MOST!!! :)


And Jax attended his first BLuejays game. Equipped with his DS he was more than content. watchin', playin' and now it is all about the Bluejays in our house. Move out da way Huskers...


And on top of all of this I was able to get ALL of my laundry done. I hope everyone had a Great weekend and Happy Monday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment