Friday, January 15, 2010

Indications of being an adult

#1. All the dry clean clothes in your closet

#2. Being excited for a weekend to catch up on a laudry hamper that looks like this:

#3 Being disappointed when the Mexican food you ordered that you were looking forward to all day turned out to dreadfully awful and it's time to keep looking for that perfect Mexican restaurant to carry out from.

#4 Loving Fridays more than anything that holds any value in your life. I'd give up my bed if I could have Friday everyday.

#5 Being excited to be invited over to anyones house to watch the Ellen talk show in the middle of the afternoon.

#6 Thinking that your child's mind is completley made of cherries and loving them more than any pair of shoes you have ever owned. Below is a drawing that a friend of a friend did of Jaxson and I WILL buy this from her becasue I am in love with it and with him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment