Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Experiment

I've spent most of my morning thinking about my mood ring, a supercool, straight from the 80's ring that was given to me by a friend at work. It was her Grandma's and when she pasted Lorrie thought of me when she saw it in the rubble of things to go through when someone passes. SO today I'm doing a test. Do these things work?? I waited all moring to have my coffee so that I could document any color change from BC coffee and AD coffee. I mean, caffinee in coffee is a mood stimulating compound right? so here are the results:
BC Coffee:





















Blue (Royal Blue to Sky Blue-Sapphire-Happy, At Ease, Calm, Relaxed, Approachable, Optimistic, Lively, Joyful, Coasting, Peaceful, Contented, Pleasent, Near Bliss, Moonstruck, Giving, Warm, Lovable)
AD Coffee:






















Green (Jade Green To Light Green)~Emerald- Average Reading; Normal, Neutral, No Great Stress, Good, Calm, Easily Amused, Alert, Involved, Sensitive, Tender, Ambivalent, Inner Disquiet, Envy, Jealousy

I'd say this is partially accurate. I woke up feeling ok, calm, at ease. And now that I have had my coffee I feel good, easily amused by this little experiment, and no great stress. BUT most importantly I'm ALERT.....Hope everyone enjoys their Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment