Friday, January 29, 2010

current events

as follows:

I've been getting along with people I didn't expect to, for long(er) periods of time than expected.

Back to bantering old friends about nonsense while sitting in a minivan. Many issues get discussed in short amount of time and challenges me to think harder about it. Can’t say that’s a good thing. I end up talking myself into corners on events like this. (thanks Lucas).

Been hearing from several versions of The Past, things like, "Would you like to socialize once again?"

Headache from the depths of my brian. Feels like it may explode at any moment.

But I am still not a Twitter'er (?). And I’m happy for that.

Don’t get too excited about this, but Jaxson has lost his 3rd tooth. He’s a little behind the curve, but the dentist has that’s a good thing…..

Song of my Friday: Frighten Rabbit-Good Arms vs. Bad Arms. It's not poppy or happy like you'd hope for on a Friday, but this is my blog and who cares. I should expect, accept.
Happy Friday my blog readers.