Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CopyCAM

SO I work as an interior designer to a commercial firm who is a furniture vendor and our main furniture line is Steelcase, which is like the Cadillac of Commercial furniture. Anyway....there is a product called the CopyCAM that we have on our showroom floor to be able to use for meetings and product knowledge. It's basically a devise used above whiteboards that can capture notes taken during a meeting to be email, printed or saved to anyone in the meeting. No more taking notes!!! Steelcase is the leader in making your office space a place that you love because of efficiency and comfort. In an effort to keep things not too serious....I copyCAM'ed myself today. Here is the result.

2 things: OMG, I have a gaping bald spot and I wasn't even wearing a pink & blue shirt today. But this is funny none the less. Everyone in my office got a copy and they were asked one question, "Wanna Try??" hahahhaahahhaahhaahahaha. Happy work day to you!!!

Song of the day: My friends from SanDiego. And they are my favorite characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment