Friday, January 22, 2010

anyway, i'm doing fine

after moving for 28 years I'm getting closer to the life I've always wanted. Or at least in a sense of a life I can really see myself living and loving most days. But if we didn't have these fog on fog type of days, how would we ever know when the good comes that it is actually good?? Friday is good. Work is good. My son is healthy and good. I have a good sister. And I have a good car. I'm about to have a good child support income. And I'm good with faith. I'm improving on the good cook thing. did you know the iphone has a great app for 20 minute meals?? My friend Dan turned me on to it and I'm diggin' it. It's Jamie Oliver's 20 minute meal....Come on Iphone app getters. GO GET IT!!!

Now that we're good on the good things. Let's enjoy my song of the day:

"Life can be so fair. Let it go on and on. I can push for good. You got that cherry bomb. Blow out that cherry bomb for me. We lost it long ago, You and me" Lyric of my days lately....

3 comments:

  1. My husband just bought a Jamie Oliver cook book and he loves it.....he's such a great cook! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just spent $5 cause of you, hope I like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, it's a pricey app. but your a mommy and you NEED those 20 minute meals, Girl....

    ReplyDelete