Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sample Re-make

When I first started my career I often envied retail employees for the perks of major discounts on clothing. And I missed my college retail job more than I thought I would. I am now begining to see what perks I have in my career that make up for the loss of a clothing discount. #1 Much more $$$ and #2 inspiration I get for ideas at my own home. I have been more and more inspired from the simple samples I receive on a weekly bases. The other day as I was putting back cut samples of vinyl wall covering, I began brain storming ideas to make a wall out of samples and my latest Sara Session. So with a quick call to Sherwin Williams and then the competitor Benjamin Moore: I am in the beginning stages of a totally, oh so hip wall collage----




I am in need of a variety of different sized black frames to add depth, but I think I will LOVE the end result. I will update you all with a final product......

1 comment: