Wednesday, November 25, 2009

long long day....

My work day is clouded to say the least. I keep going over my Thanksgiving expectations:

  • 4hours in the car will give me time to catch up on all the new music I downloaded last night
  • too many pies to choose from, all made by Bruce and his infamous pie crust.
  • A welcoming of the twins. hope to see matching outfits, of course
  • Hearing what my nieces are thankful for.
  • an afternoon of some card game my sister will make me play. (I'd much rather watch a dog show on TV or fold laundry)
  • hanging out with my family minus Jaxson, may feel like I'm a college student again.
  • an evening at the Touchdown Club with my brother-in-law and a pitcher.
  • a fierce game of bowling to go with the previous.
  • and the most important NAPS, lots of NAPS.

Probably more to add as the day goes by but I think that is a great start. Now, dont be silly, tell me what you are thankful for.........

No comments:

Post a Comment